Monday, December 27, 2010

Deep Thoughts

The other day, on the 23rd day of Angry Birds Christmas, as I was drifting peacefully off to sleep in my nice warm bed, only to be startled by a knee in the small of my back from Jill thrashing about and yelling "F**k!! F**king smug pigs!!", I was moved to ponder, as I waited for the pain to subside so I could drift back to sleep, the following question:

I wonder if, somewhere in a cave in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan, Osama bin Laden is playing with his brand new Droid and cursing as his holy warrior angry birds futilely blow themselves up trying to liberate the little Wahhabi eggs from those smug Zionist pigs.

Ponder that as you go to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Those pigs are VERY smug. Asshat porcine! Seriously I bet Osama can't even get 3 stars on some of those levels!