Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why I Love Half Moon Bay, Pt 7

1) Because of the sunsets:



9/11/09













Here's the movie from that day:




2) The little surprises you occasionally come across while biking

Yesterday morning I came across the Google maps guys, biking along the cliff trail with a cart in tow that had cameras mounted all around it. They're getting video footage of all the bike trails. So, I biked up right behind it and mugged for the cameras for a few seconds. So, hopefully whenever anyone clicks the ground-level view of the HMB beach bike trail, there my ugly mug will be.

On a different day a few weeks ago, I came around the bend at one of my favorite trees to discover a modeling shoot. Models in tiny black bikinis and sky-high heels being made to hang around the trees like a band of superhot simians. It was wonderful. It's so awesome to be male; the simplest things can make a whole day seem better: unexpectedly stumbling upon a troop of bikini models, having a particularly satisfying bowel movement, scratching yourself.

I love living here.

No comments: