Friday, June 12, 2009

I dream in puns...

This is the dream I had 2 nights ago:

I was in a large office with my parents, looking as I did when I was a teenager. It turns out to be a doctor's office, and I am there for some kind of medical exam. The doctor pulls out a tricorder, like straight from Star Trek, and proceeds to wave it over me like they do, finally tilting my head forward and waving it around the back of my skull. Finally, she speaks:

Doctor: "Hmm..."

Mom: "What is it??"

Doctor: "He seems to have too much of this amino acid in his brain."

Mom: "Which amino acid??"

Doctor: "Asinine"

(pause)

Me: "Is it serious?"

And then I woke up. Feeling extremely pleased with myself, I might add. I almost called JOC, except it was 5am StL time, meaning 3am for him, so I didn't. I can't wait to tell him though.

No comments: