Thursday, March 12, 2009

White Trash (don't call me that...)

I recommend that song, by Southern Comfort on the Skids.

I read that Bristol Palin has split with her fiance. The minimal amount of generically feeling bad about that, that I feel because I reflexively dislike seeing people suffering, is totally, totally swamped by a feeling of righteous vindication, since I commented to all that would listen during the throes of the campaign that the only reason they were engaged was that they were forced to as a method of political damage control, since it was no doubt awkward for Ms. "family values" to have an unwed pregnant teenage daughter.

Seriously, that family is so-o-o-o dysfunctional white trash. I hope she and Rush are the face of the Republican party for as long as possible.

No comments: